The Best Keychain Voice Recorder turns your key chain into a high-quality surveillance recording device. With one-button operation you will be able to quickly and easily activate the recorder with a simple twist of the end cap. This audio recorder has the voice-activated function, record only when someone is speaking, reduce blank and whispering snippet, save space and time, you can record your appointment, meetings, interviews, speeches, lectures easily. You can also set passwords for your audio files to be more secure. This audio recorder has a unique design that allows you to wear it almost everywhere. Now you can record on stealth mode how much you want and everywhere you want.
- Keychain and collar shape design voice recorder with 8 GB memory.
- Supports U disk function, which you can save files and edit on the computer.
- Record and play a button.
- Automatically change the playback and recording mode, simply plug the USB earphone into play mode, plug it into record mode
- Recording monitor (real-time monitoring recording).
- Noise reduction chip produces clearer sound recordings.
- Timestamp: Integrated time synchronization software, improving reliability.
- Automatic protection against power outages.
- Supports playback and MP3 listening while recording.
- Records during charging.
- Fast playback and fast forward / rewind function.
- Ideal for interviews, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Voice Activated Recording (The Digital Voice Recorder only starts recording when the sound is detected and pauses recording when it is quiet, which saves a lot of memory space.)
- Memory: 8 go
- Grey color
- Battery: built-in li-ion battery
- Connection: USB2.0
- Support System: for Win2000 / XP / VISTA / 7
- Size: about 48x28x5mm
- Weight: about 9g
- Time of use: 30 hours
- Charge time: 1 hour
- Standby time: 68 hours
- Recording distance: 40 M
- Default recording quality: 192 KBPS
- Sampling rate: 48 KHz
- Music format: MP3 / WMA / WAV
- Recording format: WAV
Pro: easy to use
Cons: had to search the instructions on the internet for a easier understanding tho