One of the most important characteristics of a spy camera is the size. This is the smallest spy camera you can imagine, the best thing about her is that you can hide it everywhere. It's one of the best-hidden cameras you can find and it's very easy to use it. It has only 3.0x1.0x2.8 cm, more convenient to hide, more concealed. HD 1080P, the image is clearer and the color is more vivid. Very easy to use, one-button video, one-button motion detection, loop video, can be turned on and off; timestamps can be displayed and hidden. Even with this size, this spy camera manages to have night vision lights, 940nm lamps, no light illumination, no flash recording, night vision distance up to 5 meters.
- Compact, lightweight: designed with small volume which is very difficult to detect; highly suitable for home security monitoring.
- Loop recording: enable this function, the camera will rewrite the oldest recorded video once memory space is full; automatic shutdown if loop recording is OFF.
- Multi-function: infrared light, IR-CUT, 1080P HD lens, motion detection, USB port, night vision recording.
- Everlasting Durability: made of high-class superior plastic material to reach a good reliability and a long service life.
- Video format: 1920X1080P
- Memory support: 8 - 128G (excluding memory card)
- Memory usage: about 6G / hour
- Motion detection: 1080P
- Frame number: 30 / sec
- Video format: AVI
- Net weight of the project: 7g
- Item size: 3.0x1.0x2.8cm
Does anyone know what this app to control this device is? I'd appreciate some input.
The manual was easy to follow and so was setting up the camera.
I have found once set up it lasts for about 9/10 hours before it needs to be charged again.
It does come with an additional power USB cable to charge.It picks up everything! For anyone looking to go stealth and into the world of spying this little camera is amazing. You can download an app to control it and watch the results on. It comes with a memory stick USB too and the quality of the screen, sound and the camera itself is awesome!It is small and not noticable at all. Was surprised that such little camera can make good quality images. You can set up alarm on your phone/tablet to make you aware if someone is enter in a room. You can record videos, take pictures and add light if inside the room is dark.