- It doesn’t matter what your reason is, to protect your home, or you think your cleaning people are stealing from you, buying some kind of surveillance system is a good answer. Even though a regular surveillance camera might be the first line of thought, it’s not always the best solution.
- To begin with, the simple fact that you have an obvious camera might indicate that you have something that has a good value. You did go through the trouble of installing a security camera system after all, didn’t you? Also, a potential thief may know well to disable this system. A hidden spy camera will solve this problem easily. Thieves won’t disable a system if they don’t know the location of it, right?
- If you want your spy camera to stay well hidden, it’s very important to put it in the right place. Actually, the most important thing is to actually find a good spot for it. If you’re looking at one particular thing, you’ll want to think where it is the easiest way for a thief to break. The camera should point there if it’s one, and it shouldn’t be in any visual obstructions in the way.
- If your main concern is someone breaking into your home, point it towards the doors or windows. If you suspect a person who has acces in the house, you might want to hide a camera besides your valuable thing in your home. The most common one, worrying about how a nanny is treating your child, or if she wants to steal some jewelry.
- The next important thing is power. If, for example, you’re getting a battery-powered camera, this isn’t an issue. All you need to do is just hide it well. However, most good cameras will require a power supply. This is a tricky situation. To manage this situation you have to, hide the cable for your spy camera to not be noticed.
- You will also need to consider connectivity. Most of the spy cameras you’ll find for sale have a wireless way of connecting to your home network. This provides you access them live regardless of your location, you will need just internet. Memory is also a very important thing to consider, a lot of spy cameras have a micro sd memory card, and you should search for one with loop recording.
- The last thing is to check whether your eye gets naturally drawn to where you’ve put your camera. If the place gets a lot of attention, someone noticing your camera is much easier than usual. A good tip is to put it way above, or below eye level, to avoid it being spotted easily. A way to check if you did a good job is to have someone actually look for the camera. If they can’t find it, even though they know it’s there, an unsuspecting someone will have a much harder time spotting it.
You can choose one that fits perfect for your needs:https://spy-now.com/collections/spy-cameras
- There are any number of reasons why you might need a digital voice recorder. Maybe you want to use it to capture ideas like the businessman in the story above. Or perhaps you’re a journalist and you use a voice recorder to capture ideas for your next article.
- There are a number of factors to keep in mind as you weigh the strengths of various devices. These include recording quality, storage capacity, size of the device, versatility of the machine, systems compatibility, voice recognition software and more. Five of the most important items of consideration are listed below
1. Memory Capacity
The available storage space, or memory capacity, available on your digital recorder determines how long you are able to record before transferring or deleting files. This is directly influenced by the recording file (mp3, wave) and by the fidelity, or quality, of the recording.
2. Recording Quality
The recording quality plays a major role in how clear your recordings are. While this is is also influenced by the quality of your microphone, the higher the bitrate, the better and clearer your recording will sound. Bear in mind that recordings at higher bitrates take up more data.
A voice recorder interface can be measured by two different standards: how easy it is to use, and how advanced and comprehensive the controls are. Some voice recorders have a simple user interface, ideal for those who don’t need a lot of fancy bells and whistles. If you demand more out of your voice recorder, more expensive model often has more ways to fine-tune your recordings.
4. Operating System Compatibility
For many people, it is important that their voice recorder be able to transfer recordings from the device to a computer. This is typically done through a USB connection. Although most recorders will be compatible with both Windows and Apple software, it’s a good idea to double check before you buy.
5. Transcription Technology
Some advanced voice recorders have transcription technology that can be used in conjunction with compatible software and computers to transpose audio files into word documents.
The practical applications of this feature are almost limitless:
Improve pronunciation and fluency
This is a classic – and with good reason! When learners record themselves speaking they can be made aware of their pronunciation challenges and work towards eliminating them. Students can use these in peer and self-reviews or you can provide feedback on short recordings.
More efficient brainstorming
Some students write slowly or struggle with perfectionism when writing. Enter the voice recorder. When students are asked to brainstorm in pairs or small groups, have them record their ideas instead of writing them. They can be revisited later if necessary or used as a base from which to create more detailed notes.
Get speech ready
Ask students to record their speeches before making oral presentations. Later, they can listen to themselves in pairs and identify where they tend to stumble over difficult pronunciation, “um” and “ah” excessively, or lose the thread of their speech. You may even ask your students to record their narrations to their Powerpoint presentations as a twist on live slideshows.
Update your materials
On the other hand, if you have an archive of Powerpoint presentations or other digital content you may find it’s effective to create narrations to play with them. This enriches your teaching materials and gives you added flexibility as to how you’d like to use them in upcoming semesters (perhaps to present new themes in class, embed on a website or blog, or emailed as attachments to your students).
Create voice overs
Try having your class create voice overs for scenarios depicted in videos (with the sound turned off!), magazine clippings, or stock images. These types of activities can be used to explore vocabulary surrounding feelings, greetings, small talk, describing likes/dislikes and scenes, storytelling, interjections, expressions, slang and more.
Compile to-do lists
Those to-do lists on random slips of paper are easily lost – and you may not even understand your own handwriting hours later! Combat this by using your phone’s voice recorder to maintain a constant flow of “notes to self” about student requests, items to research, questions for your department, or ideas for future lessons. Revise your recordings at the end of the day and delete those you no longer need to reduce digital clutter.
How often do your students forget to copy down the homework or simply not listen when you set it? Try asking them to record you as you set the day’s homework. (The moment needed for the students take out their phones to record your instructions may even provide a point of focus!) Similarly, write the homework on the board and ask them to record themselves describing the task in their own words.
It’s likely that a sizeable portion of your students are already podcast fans. Use that existing interest to fuel a semester-long podcasting project. Topics and genres are limitless. Students may choose to interview subjects, discuss current affairs, talk about a special interest, dissect English grammar or vocabulary, revisit history, tell stories, and so much more.
Have students transcribe a text read by you. Alternatively, ask them to record themselves reading texts and later swap them with a partner to transcribe.
Record yourself teaching
With your students’ permission, record a segment of class time as part of your own self-evaluation process. Hint: choose a time of day when you feel refreshed and don’t record more than 30 minutes – it’s just too much to listen to later!
When working on narrative structures, students may enjoy recording themselves narrating short stories in small groups. These can be swapped with other groups and notes taken on character, structure, language, and storytelling devices.
Ask students to record a few quick thoughts about their progress at the end of each lesson or after the week’s final class. This will become a useful reminder of the challenges they faced throughout the semester, their growth, and the strategies they used to improve.
Create student portfolios
Over time, learners can compile a collection of voice recordings that show their progress from beginners to advanced speakers. These can be included in a student’s e-portfolio alongside their presentations, blog posts, voice overs, scripts, videos, mind maps or other projects.
You can choose one that fits perfect for your needs:https://spy-now.com/collections/voice-recorders
GPS tracking systems use a method called ‘trilateration’ to determine their location. Not to be confused with triangulation, which measures angles. The tracker relies on global positioning satellites to pinpoint its exact location.
How to use install GPS vehicle tracking system:
There are a number of reasons why you might need to install vehicle tracking system Apart from usual tracking purposes, you can also use it as anti-theft device. In a fleet management business, GPS tracking devices are used to monitor drivers and their driving skills and habits.
When it comes to install a GPS tracking to your vehicle, the first thing you'll need is to find a power source for it. There are two common ways to provide power to a tracking device. You can use dedicated batteries to power it, or can use the battery of your vehicle to make it functional. Usually, choosing a vehicle's battery to power a tracking device requires you to hire a professional for the installation. On the other hand, dedicated power source makes the process much easier to install and everyone can do it. All that you need to have is the GSP device, a magnet-resistant case as well as a weather-proof case to house it.
After you have decided to go with dedicated batteries to power the GPS tracking device, use the battery cell to feed the power into it. Now place the active device into the case. Choose the area where you want to put the device inside your car in the way that it has no likelihood of being exposed to anyone.
The third step is to test the installed device. After you've placed the case in a safe and hidden area of your car, take it out for a short drive. Note down the speed, the location, and the stop timings yourself. Now check if the case is safely placed where you had put it. After the test drive, use your computer or mobile phone to check the data collected by the GPS tracking device. Compare the data against the notes you have collected manually. If both the data matches, you've successfully installed a GPS device yourself.
You can choose one that fits perfect for your needs:https://spy-now.com/collections/gps-trackers