- Latest Version Mini Camera: Support up to use 32GB micro SD card, you can record 3 times longer continuous videos than other mini cameras.
- Full HD 1080P Mini Security Camera: The Miniature cams record high-definition 1980*1080P video with 145° Wide-angle which offers a clear snapshot picture and videos so you won't miss any details.
- Intelligent Video Recorder with Motion Detection& Loop Recording: When suspicious people are close to your home or car, it will intelligently detect movement and save the snapshots in the TF card. And the camera will automatically overwrite the files from oldest to newest if the SD card is full.
- Upgraded Night Vision & Motion Detection Notification: Intelligent motion detection and App push notification, When motion is detected, this WiFi nanny camera will push alarm message and pictures to your phone.
- Remotely Monitoring 1080P Spy Hidden Camera Wi-Fi: This portable mini spy camera could live-stream your footage from anywhere in the world.
- Type: Full HD Dashcam
- System requirements: Mac OS x 10.3.6 above,Win 7,Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Max External Card Supported: TF 32G (not included)
- Class Rating Requirements: Class 10 or Above
- Battery Type: Built-in
- Charge way: USB charge by PC
- Working Time: About 100 minutes at 1080P 30fps
- Camera Pixel : 12MP
- Decode Format: MJPG
- Video format: AVI
- Video Resolution: 1080P (1920 x 1080),720P (1280 x 720)
- Video Frame Rate : 30fps
- Image Format : JPG
- Image resolution: 12M (4032 x 3024)
- Audio System : Built-in microphone/speacker (AAC)
- USB Function: USB-Disk
- Interface Type: Mini USB
- Night Version: Yes
- 1 x Mini Car DVR Camera,
- 1 x USB / TV Out 2-in-1 Cable,
- 1 x Bracket,
- 1 x Clip,
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x retail box
The product is very good, i recommend the seller, the image quality corresponds appropriately, considering its cost is an excellent camera, the box arrived somewhat dented but the product arrived well protected, the product arrived sooner than expected
shipping was pretty fast. haven't not used it. I'll post second reviews after I set up the camera.